TOP 30 OF 2017 - 2. Why do we worship the All Blacks and not the Black Ferns?
- Jan 20, 2018
1. Will women heed ISIS' call to join its deluded 'war'? Let's hope not...Read More
How many New Zealand artists can you name?
It’s a confronting question, sure....Read More
1. What's going on in Niger? At least three US Special Forces troops have been killed in an ambush...Read More
1. Why aren't more people talking about the hell on Earth that is Yemen right now? A US MQ-9 Reaper drone has been...Read More
Boobs. There are few symbols of femininity more obvious. So what is it like to have a double mastectomy, and suddenly be without them?
1. How kickass are the women of Ireland? They've taken to the streets in droves to protest the ridiculous fact that abortion remains illegal....Read More
1. Should contact sports be banned in schools? There's a debate around just that.
2. Why haven't there...Read More
1. Does a "feeble no" mean "yes?" NO. NOT EVER.
2. What does a sex robot breaking down after repeated sexual assaults at a tech fair say...Read More
1. Is Michelle Obama the hard truth-teller the world needs? YASS.
2. Can we...Read More
I may be well into my twenties, but I will shamelessly admit I love Harry Potter . Ever since I first read The Sorcerer’s Stone (I’m from the US;...Read More
1. How big of a deal is it that women...Read More
Ah, Tinder. We love you. We hate you. Our lives just wouldn’t be the same without you.
But you could be improved. Because let’s be honest...Read More
1. Which way will Winston Peters go? Until he decides, he's effectively holding the...Read More
1. How do you feel about the future of Aotearoa? Bill English and National have won big in votes, but New Zealand...Read More
1. Did Facebook know Russia was trying to...Read More
1. What happens when rigid gender roles...Read More
1. Did you feel the earthquakes in Wellington and Invercargill? They were the biggest in a while.
2. What...Read More
1. Can we talk about bullying in NZ workplaces? Nicole Porter, a woman from Chile working at...Read More
1. Who is responsible for the apparent bombing on the London Tube? A manhunt is...Read More
1. What do you make of Labour's plan to make Te Reo compulsory up until high school by 2025? And why wasn't this proposed a long time ago?...Read More
1. Why were girls prevented from...Read More
1. What do you know about Edith Windsor? The woman whose same-sex marriage fight helped pave...Read More
If there’s one New Zealander who needs no introduction, it’s Kate Sheppard. But let’s be honest about something: she’s so...Read More
1. Are you comfortable talking to people about mental health? On the same day as World Suicide Prevention Day and the delivery of 606 pairs of...Read More
1. Do you agree with the decision to restore the Christ Church Cathedral? The...Read More
1. Why aren't more people talking about Trump's cosiness with the 'men's rights' crowd? Seriously, the Orange One's Education Secretary thinks...Read More
1. Is Trump about to roll back Title IX? It would...Read More
1. How rad is it that women's colleges are FINALLY accepting trans women...Read More
1. Could more retailers follow John Lewis'...Read More
1. Does cycling have a sexism problem? Yep.
2. What's happening in Kenya? The Supreme Court has overturned the recent presidential...Read More
1. Can we talk about New Zealand's serious suicide problem? It's getting international attention.
2. What...Read More
1. Did you catch the debate? Jacinda Ardern vs. Bill English in their first face-to-face clash ahead of the election...Read More
1. When will Government actually do something about the fact damp, cold and mouldy homes are literally killing us? Good...Read More
1. How would you describe the Black Ferns? How about WORLD CHAMPIONS.
2. Will marriage equality pass...Read More
1. How amazing are the Black Ferns? They do us all proud.
2. Does more than $10,000 a month on...Read More
Thou shall worship whichever God most appeals to thee. Thou shall not go to war over worshipping different Gods. Thou shall live and...Read More
1. What do you think of women-only train carriages? The idea is currently the subject of much debate in England....Read More
1. Can we talk about sexism in rugby? Black Ferns star Portia Woodman is speaking out.
2. Are...Read More
1. Will the Black Ferns get revenge in the Rugby World Cup final? They're through to the final! They will face England - the last team to defeat...Read More
1. Can we talk about police abusing women in the US...Read More
Game of Thrones .
Even if you don’t watch the HBO TV show or read the books by George R. R. Martin, chances are you already know quite a...Read More
1. Why is it still so hard to change your sex on documents? The Government Administration Committee has recommended Internal Affairs Minister...Read More
It’s one of the great questions of our time: can your vibrator kill you?
1. Why would terrorists attack Barcelona? Terror in the Catalonian city....Read More
1. Why did so many people do nothing when two teens were allegedly sexually assaulted on a train? Appalling.
2. How is this not illegal...Read More
1. Could the UN look at NZ's state care abuse crisis? Race Relations Commissioner Susan Devoy has urged...Read More
Here’s a shocker: young people are having sex, and...Read More
1. What took Nepal so long to outlaw banishing people on their periods? The Himalayan nation has finally outlawed the practice.
2. When...Read More
1. How rad would it be if more cities made all their bathrooms gender-neutral like Berlin? The German capital...Read More
1. How will you remember Annette King? The longest-serving woman in Parliament is stepping down.
2. Will other districts follow Rotorua'...Read More
1. How much more misogynistic can the US get? The state of Texas is about to ban insurance...Read More
The facts, unfortunately, speak for themselves: Aotearoa has the highest rate of homelessness in the OECD – by far. More...Read More
1. What's next for the Green Party...Read More
A petition calling for making sex education a priority and having consent and healthy relationships with LGBTQ+ inclusion taught in every New...Read More
1. Have you been " manterrupted?" A new podcast unpacks the sexist behaviour.
2. Can we talk about young women and propaganda? The...Read More
1. Can we talk about young women and suicide? The suicide rate for women ages 15-19 has just hit a 40-year-high in the US.
2. Should...Read More
1. Did you catch Jacinda Ardern's takedown of Winston...Read More
1. How much is the Government spending investigating Metiria Turei? Good question.
2. Could the US...Read More