Image: Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush and former Russian President Boris Yeltsin signing the START II Treaty on January 3, 1993, days before Bush left office / Susan Biddle / Wikimedia Commons
1. What's happening in Zimbabwe? It appears a coup may be underway.
2. Could an at-home test for STIs be a game-changer? It could save a lot of money and stress.
3. Is former US president George H.W. Bush a sex abuser? More women are coming forward saying they were groped by the 41st President of the United States.
4. Is it time to consider a travel warning about visiting the US? After yet another mass shooting - this time an apparently random attack on a primary school in a rural area of California - and rising hate, it may be worth considering.
5. Could a "Dollar Shave Club for women" work? Razors are expensive, yo.Support Villainesse