Image: Stockholm / Ben Mack
1. Why aren't more people talking about the hell on Earth that is Yemen right now? A US MQ-9 Reaper drone has been shot down by militants, the ground war is continuing, and cholera is exploding to the point that a million people are expected to be infected by 2018.
2. Does the US want LGBT+ people to die? It has to be asked, because the nation just vetoed a UN resolution that would have banned the death penalty for homosexuality. That is not a misprint.
3. How scared are US Republicans of women's bodies? They just passed a bill banning abortions nationwide after 20 weeks. The bill now goes to the Senate and, if it passes there, the Orange One's desk.
4. How much would the world economy rise if the gender wage gap were closed? How about an estimated US$28 trillion. Yes, that's "trillion," with a "T."
5. Why can't the rest of the world be as pro-woman as Sweden? "Menstrual art" in the Stockholm Metro to raise awareness of women's bodies and health? Fantastisk!Support Villainesse