1. What’s really in the water for Labour? Potential loss of votes, that’s what.
2. Will Hurricane Irma cause as much devastation in Florida as she has in the Caribbean? Officials prepare for the worst.
3. Meanwhile has the world forgotten about Mexico? Searchers are still looking for survivors after the largest earthquake to hit the south American nation in a century.
4. Is this the biggest breakthrough in melanoma research? Australian scientists think they have discovered how to stop its spread.
5. Will non Māori te reo speakers outnumber Māori speakers in the future? Revitalisation of our native tongue may see this become a reality.Support Villainesse