Image: Inside the United Nations Headquarters in New York / Chris Erbach / Wikimedia Commons
1. Can we talk about police abusing women in the US? All 50 states allow police to engage in sexual contact with suspects. Seriously.
2. Should more women be designing sex toys? Is the sky blue?
3. Is the UN as corrupt as Helen Clark says? It sounds shocking, but that's what former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark has implied, stating that the vote for Secretary-General of the world body only has the appearance of transparency.
4. Why is menstruation such a taboo topic in a cosmopolitan city like Hong Kong? Some women are fighting to change that.
5. How far can the Black Ferns go in the Rugby World Cup? They're up against the US next.Support Villainesse