Image: Berliner Fernsehturm / Ben Mack
1. Could the UN look at NZ's state care abuse crisis? Race Relations Commissioner Susan Devoy has urged the world body to do so.
2. Are we in a national crisis because girls swept a school's scholar awards? Uh, no. Sorry, apparently concerned fathers of sons.
3. Are we living in the Darkest Timeline? Yes, yes we are. Thanks, Donald.
4. Why aren't more people talking about what's happening in Sierra Leone? More than 300 people have died in mudslides.
5. Is Angela Merkel the greatest leader in the world today? The German chancellor is heckled at a campaign rally. Instead of talking over them, she listens to what they have to say. Her reasoning: "Sometimes listening a bit isn't a bad thing." If only more leaders followed her example.Support Villainesse