1. Why aren't more people talking about Trump's cosiness with the 'men's rights' crowd? Seriously, the Orange One's Education Secretary thinks Title IX is "too harsh" against people accused of sexual assault. She and her boss need to go. Now.
2. Why aren't youth clinics being properly funded? A Wellington youth health clinic has had to turn about 800 people away because it doesn't have enough money.
3. Are therapists failing LGBT+ millennials? A lot of them are.
4. Have you had a flu vaccination this year? It might be a good idea to get one if you haven't. This year's flu has already killed more than 70 people in Australia.
5. Do you have a Vodafone email address? They're soon to be axed - so it's probably a good idea to switch to a different service.Support Villainesse