Image: New Brighton Beach as seen from New Brighton Pier in Christchurch / Ben Mack
1. Is Trump on track for re-election? So far... yes. That is not a misprint.
2. Is it a big deal that NZ has a bigger-than-expected budget surplus and declining debt? It's fantastic news for National as it discusses forming a government with New Zealand First. Net debt, in nominal terms, has also declined for the first time since 2008.
3. So gendered ice cream is a thing now? Guess what we're never going to try?
4. Is war brewing in Lebanon? It sure looks like it, as Israeli and Hezbollah forces are arming up yet again.
5. What happened to Kim Wall? The Swedish journalist's severed head was found in Køge Bay, near Copenhagen, weeks after her torso was found. The case has riveted Scandinavia. Claims by a man arrested in connection with her death that she died aboard a ride on his submarine appear... doubtful.Support Villainesse