Image: A US military LGM-118A Peacekeeper missile system being tested at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands / David James Paquin / Wikimedia Commons
1. How effed are we if we can't remove Trump from office for his latest fascistic outbursts? The Orange One has threatened to shut down NBC after the outlet reported that he told military leaders he wanted to increase America's nuclear weapons arsenal TENFOLD. Fun fact: America already has enough nuclear weapons in active service to end all life on Earth. Even North Korea has issued an unusually conciliatory statement pleading with him to back down. Oh, and an actual mutiny is apparently brewing on a US Navy destroyer armed to the teeth with cruise missiles. What a time to be alive.
2. Why don't women walk as much as men? One sad reason: risk of sexual harassment and assault.
3. Do women make better surgeons than men? A new study says yes.
4. Are there any men in Hollywood that can be trusted? Add Ben Affleck to the list of men accused of sexual harassment.
5. Why would the University of Otago axe 160 jobs? We can think of a few reasons - none of them good.Support Villainesse