Image: Rhoads Hall at Bryn Mawr College / Smallbones / Wikimedia Commons
1. How rad is it that women's colleges are FINALLY accepting trans women? Some of America's most elite women's colleges are finally accepting trans women and people of different gender identities. It's about time.
2. Should Aung San Suu Kyi have her Nobel Prize taken away? Until she speaks up about the genocide of the Rohingya in Myanmar, yes.
3. Are women or men better at Scrabble? The bigger question is, who cares?
4. Can we talk about NZ citizenship laws? A district councillor in Whangarei has been forced to resign after it was discovered she is not a New Zealand citizen - even though she has lived in Aotearoa since she was 18 months old.
5. Would you take a course on Beyonce? You can at Copenhagen University.Support Villainesse