Image: Members of the Black Ferns with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern / Pseudopanax / Wikimedia Commons
1. Is it time to pay the Black Ferns? DAMN RIGHT.
2. Can we talk about rising hate in Aotearoa? Mad respect to the brave humans who chased away the National Front from Parliament, but the fact such a hate group was there at all is concerning.
3. How big of a deal is Catalonia's declaration of independence from Spain? Possibly the biggest thing to happen in Europe since the end of the Cold War or the introduction of the euro big.
4. How effing disgusting is the White House's victim blaming? Calling the Orange One's 16 accusers' allegations of sexual assault "fake news" is beyond the pale. Meanwhile, the Justice Department is reportedly ready to lay the first charges in relation to its investigation into hacking in the 2016 US presidential election. Here's hoping we can soon say BYE BYE DONALD.
5. What do you know about the New Zealand Wars? Yesterday was the first Raa Maumahara National Day of Commemoration for the New Zealand Wars.Support Villainesse