Image: La Rambla in Barcelona / Yearofthedragon / Wikimedia Commons
1. Why would terrorists attack Barcelona? Terror in the Catalonian city.
2. Can the NZ election get any stranger? Jacinda Ardern has rocketed up to tie with Bill English as preferred Prime Minister, but the Green Party is polling so low they may not make it back to Parliament at all.
3. Have you been cheering on the Black Ferns in the Rugby World Cup? They're undefeated and on to the semi-finals!
4. Can the rest of the world be more like Oregon? The US state has just become the first state in the US requiring insurance providers to cover the full cost of abortions with no exceptions - regardless if someone is a documented citizen or not.
5. Can we talk about discrimination of women in Iran? Activist and photojournalist Alieh Matlabzadeh attends women's empowerment seminar, is arrested and sentenced to three years in prison.Support Villainesse