Image: Dame Whina Cooper leads the Māori Land Hīkoi to Parliament in 1975 / Archives New Zealand / Wikimedia Commons
1. Did you vote on Suffrage Day? If you haven’t voted yet, VOTE!
2. Why are Kiwi kids being hospitalised for malnutrition? Rates of hospitalisation have doubled in the past decade.
3. Has a Bieber-lookalike named “Ryan” asked you to send him nude pics? Creepy sexual predator convicted for posing as a teenage boy and tricking young women into sending him intimate images.
4. Does the new Māori history curriculum, Te Takanga o Te Wā, make you want to go back to school? New history programme will begin rolling out next year.
5. What will it take for Uber to get its shit together when it comes to women? Uber Eats in India sends message to customers encouraging husbands to “let” their wives “take a day off from the kitchen”.Support Villainesse