1. Why is it still so hard to change your sex on documents? The Government Administration Committee has recommended Internal Affairs Minister Peter Dunne change the Births, Deaths and Marriages Act so that people can change their sex on documents without a lengthy, expensive, and traumatising court process. Amen,
2. Can we talk about young women being radicalised online into white supremacy? The movement may still be overwhelmingly male, but more and more women are being radicalised thanks to social media.
3. Seriously, Northern Ireland?! A judge has ruled that a ban on same-sex marriage doesn't violate rights. WTF.
4. Why was Steve Bannon fired? Good riddance.
5. Are you a white supremacist on an online dating app? Get off before you’re kicked off. Karma.Support Villainesse