Image: Sunset over the Pacific Ocean in Seaside, Oregon / Ben Mack
1. What do you think of Julie Anne Genter as the new Minister for Women? She takes over from Paula Bennett as ministerial roles are announced for the new government.
2. Why are men in fashion covering for each other in defending sexual abusers? It's disturbing. And it needs to stop. Now.
3. Would you wear period-proof togs? A pair of Australian women have launched a swimwear line with periods in mind.
4. What genius thought having an all-male panel on women's empowerment was a good idea? One who is now probably out of a job.
5. Do we all feel like we're mentally ill because we live in a system that's not designed to suit the human spirit? Provocative as it sounds, that's exactly what Russell Brand is saying.Support Villainesse