Image: Ksenia Sobchak speaking to protestors in Moscow in 2011 / Bogomolov.PL / Wikimedia Commons
1. Why aren't there more women in Labour's Cabinet? Sure, there's the PM, but there are just five women in her Cabinet of 15.
2. What depths will Vladimir Putin sink to in order to stop a young woman from toppling him? Thirty-six-year-old Russian celebrity Ksenia Sobchak has announced she'll run against the Russian strongman in the 2018 election - and experts say she could rally a significant proportion of people opposed to Putin.
3. Would you give up playing for a World Cup berth to take a stand for equal pay? Denmark's National Women's Football Team has, be cancelling a qualifying match against Sweden to demand they be paid the same as the men's team. Incredible courage.
4. How effing awesome would it be if Brianna Wu were elected to Congress? The scourge of internet misogynists and neo-Nazis is running for the U.S. House of Representatives in Massachusetts' Eighth District.
5. Why can't the rest of the world be like California and provide free tampons and pads in schools? They should follow suit, stat.Support Villainesse