Image: Ivanka Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India / GES 2017 / Flickr
1. Did anyone catch Ivanka Trump's speech in India about women's empowerment? Spoiler: it rang just as hollow as everything else she has said about empowerment while still supporting her sexist father.
2. Should the Pope have called out the genocide of the Rohingya people in Myanmar by name during his trip there? His Holiness has done a lot of good around the world, but Ephesians 4:25 comes to mind ("Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbour, for we are all members of one body").
3. Why do adult women get asthma more than men? Researchers think testosterone - or lack thereof - could be a reason.
4. Can we talk about sexual harassment in the security services? 223 women who serve or have served in the US military, diplomatic positions and development organisations have signed an open letter calling for action.
5. What will it take for something to be done about the sexual assault of airline workers? We've known about the sexual assault of airline cabin crew for decades, so why isn't anyone doing anything about it?Support Villainesse