1. Who came up with the ridiculous idea to punish women for not naming the fathers of their children anyway? New Government moves to scrap law that imposed sanctions on the benefits of women who refused to name the father of their child.
2. When will Australia remember that people on Manus and Nauru are human beings too? NZ Government reiterates offer to take some of the refugees rejected by Australia.
3. How inspiring are these women? Hundreds take to the streets in Hollywood to protest against sexual harassment.
4. Is racism alive and well in Whangarei? Māori woman standing in by-election has billboards destroyed.
5. When will magazines realise that the privileging of Eurocentric beauty standards is trash? Lupita Nyong’o calls out photographer for editing her hair.Support Villainesse