Image: Seaside, Oregon / Ben Mack
1. Should you be worried about the nationwide contraceptive pill shortage? Pharmacies are reporting supplies are running low.
2. Why don't we have more women leaders? The Women Political Leaders Global Forum - which brings together more than 250 women leaders from around the world - is seeking to address just that.
3. Can we talk about the lack of female principals? The US state of Oregon has become one of the first to have more women than men serving as school principals - but many other states and countries still have a noticeable lack of women in top roles at schools.
4. If so many women have facial hair, why is it seen as so undesirable? Data shows most women have facial hair.
5. Just how bad is life for women in North Korea's military? Defectors say the stress and poor diets mean most women stop menstruating. Worse, sanitary products are not provided, forcing some women to use leaves and whatever else they can find. And worse still, rape and sexual assault and harassment are reportedly common - with the men perpetrating it only very rarely punished. And even worse, all North Korean women are required to serve for a minimum of seven years - more than anywhere else in the world.Support Villainesse