Image: John F. Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on Nov. 22, 1963, the day he was assassinated / Cecil W. Stoughton / Wikimedia Commons
1. Can we get Texas Congressperson Eddie Bernice Johnson investigated immediately? Saying it's the "responsibility of the female" to prevent sexual abuse is beyond the pale.
2. Do you believe the men posting #HowIWillChange? Actions speak louder than words, fellas.
3. Can Europe's rising tide of fascism be stopped before it's too late? The far right has just scored a shocking victory in elections in the Czech Republic. Including Austria, that's two European Union nations they've won election in within the past week.
4. Is it time we rethought sorority culture? Branding women who wish to join is not OK.
5. So how did John F. Kennedy really die? We're about to find out, with the release of all the remaining top-secret CIA and FBI documents.Support Villainesse