1. Who is going to foot the economic cost of the Auckland Airport fuel crisis? And why wasn’t there a Plan B?
2. How many more arrests to come for last weekend’s London train bomb attack? A second man has been detained.
3. How many will die if the US destroys North Korea? Because that’s what the US Ambassador to the UN is threatening.
4. Why did US police shoot dead the president of a Pride Alliance student group? This latest shooting brings the number to almost 700 people killed by law enforcement in the last year.
5. Do you watch the Emmys for the outfits or the actual awards? And did your favourite show or actor win?