Image: Driving southeast on the Ring Road in Iceland / Ben Mack
1. What do you think of Forbes' ranking of Jacinda Ardern as the world's 13th most-powerful woman? Pretty cool for a small nation like New Zealand.
2. How long will we have to wait for the gender pay gap to close? According to the World Economic Forum, at least 217 years. Not OK.
3. Why has the number of women MPs in progressive Iceland dropped so dramatically? It's concerning in a nation famed for championing women's rights.
4. What kind of person would actually SUPPORT Republicans in the US? A misogynist.
5. Are there any powerful men who AREN'T sexual predators? Producer Brett Ratner, NPR editorial director Michael Oreskes... the list keeps growing.Support Villainesse