General Terms and Conditions
Right to Use Website & Content
You may access, view and print the content on this site for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
Villainesse reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate this site temporarily or permanently at any time or to deny access to this site without notice.
You must not use our website (including, but not limited to the user comments), any of its content, or any of our products or services:
- In breach of any legislative or regulatory provision or for any other unlawful act;
- To violate the law or breach court-ordered suppressions or publish anything that has the potential to breach future suppressions, or that contain details of cases and individuals before the courts;
- To infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- To damage or disrupt our website, its content, or any of the products or services offered by us or in any way effect them;
- To access, use or interfere with anybody else's computer system or data whether by hacking or by other means;
- To intercept or in any other way deal with email or other communications which are not intended by the sender to be received by you;
- For sending spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, hoaxes or other similar unsolicited communications of any kind;
- To abuse, defame, threaten, stalk or harass others;
- To troll or to post comments that just aren’t generally very nice;
- To self-promote;
- For sending objectionable language, content, or any expressions of hatred, sexism, racism, homophobia, or anti-religious or discriminatory remarks of any kind;
- For running any network scanning software, spiders, spyware software, robots, open relay software, or any such similar software;
- For introducing any viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or bots or any other harmful or destructive items or in any other way interfere with our, or anyone else’s network or computer system;
- Using a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message;
- Impersonate an individual or organization;
- By using any third party business to access our website or any of our services on your behalf without our prior written consent which may be withheld at our absolute discretion.
Villainesse endeavours to ensure information on this site is current and accurate, and it has been compiled in good faith. Villainesse will endeavour to correct any errors on this site but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
Third Party Websites & Hyper-linking
All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within Villainesse are provided for the user’s convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites, or of the information contained in those websites, nor of organisations or people referred to. If you have comments or questions relating to sites linked to this one, they should be directed to the relevant person or organisation. Villainesse does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this website.
Villainesse is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected according to the relevant privacy legislation. Villainesse may use personal information provided by visitors to this website for any of the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries;
- Processing your application for registration for use of Villainesse services or to gain access to information on this site made available only to registered users;
- Providing you with information, products or services in relation to this site;
- Providing you with information about Villainesse;
- Providing commercial partners with non-individually identifying demographic information;
- Any specific purpose which Villainesse notifies to you at the time the personal information is collated; and/or
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
Villainesse may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this website to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information. Where you provide personal information to obtain any service or information through this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that personal information is correct, complete and up-to-date.
Villainesse may use “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your computer system for later retrieval by the site. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to personalise your experience when you visit a website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to prevent cookies being stored. However, if you do this, the service Villainesse is able to provide to you may be inhibited.
Villainesse will attempt to seek permission wherever possible before using any communication or material transmitted to Villainesse or this site by electronic mail or otherwise but in the event that contact cannot be achieved items you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material, may be reproduced, published, modified, adapted or transmitted without restriction. Where users have commented in the user comments their permission and licence is automatically granted upon publication for the reproduction, publication, modification, adaptation or transmission of their comments without restriction.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this site must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the products, services and information for their particular use.
All Liability Excluded
- To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through it; and
- Villainesse will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this website, or the content on, or accessed through, this website.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies, which are not excluded or limited by the above. If you are using this Website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.